Expectations [TEST/DEMO] Expectations [TEST/DEMO]

WOOOOOOH! AWESOMENESS!

In Cm In Cm

Agreed and more

Agreed to both previous reviewers;

would be cool with percs, I don't like all the instruments you're using. Would be Really cool it this was 8-bit! You should look into MilkyTracker - producing 8-bit songs is imo realy fun!

Also, I think it would've been really cool if you had more melody lines, as well as a bass line.
I think this is really catchy though! But you could've done more with it.
Good luck!

The-iMortal responds:

Thanks, man!

Invasion (DJ Razz) Invasion (DJ Razz)

Critism

Too long intro; you could halve it. I liked the way the synth led to the drop but the drop itself was too soft. Use more... hard synth, heavy. Different rythms. Let it dominate. It was just a melody, and I didn't even like that melody. You should try to use other tones than only those you're using.

That's all; now I must sleep to live.
Other than that, I liked it. Maybe you shouldn't listen to all my critism; cause I actually liked it :P

RobinDB responds:

haha, thanks for the review. I agree with some parts, like with the bass drop. I wish I had better synths to use, I had to crank the bass way up in the equalizer to make it sound decent. I already shortened the intro a bit, but maybe the build-up section could be a bit shorter.

Thanks again, and goodnight i guess. :P

In the Future! In the Future!

Some tips

More variation. In the transition (1:17) well it's cool how you do it but you should probably add something there, maybe change the bass because having the same ongoing bass the whole song is a little annoying. Then there's a transition at 2:08; to me it sounded a little misplaced because your first transition was from A to A and the second from A to A. Again, you need variation. The whole piece sounded kinda slow to me; you could per haps add something fast paced.
What I normally do to my own songs; change the harmonics and chords somewhere. Set up your song, if preferably, like ABA. (part A, part B, part A again).

Hmm what I think might fit in this song is a transition with sudden silence (maybe with delay (echo)), then part B starts with other harmonics (chords) and rythm. The rythm could be delayed or whatever it's called; swing feeling. What I mean is like, instead of 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0, scew every second note: 0--00--00--00--0. So a new melody with that rythm.
Just my thoughts :) Else than that it sounds cool! 8)

BlueOceans responds:

Thank you, but im too lazy to make the whole song over again. If there is any smaller change I can make, please tell me :)

It Wants My Soul It Wants My Soul

Yeah

I really like this! Keep up the good work! :D

Ultramartyr responds:

Thanks.

Tumble Towers2 theme Tumble Towers2 theme

Nice!

Really nice for a video game! Slow and good harmonics. Relaxing background music that doesn't take too much of the focus off the game. GJ
What program and samples did you use?

eatmeatleet responds:

Glad you liked it. I used FL studio and mostly Sampletank instruments

unsigned int unsigned int

Cool!

Really cool and catchy! However, could have been longer with different parts. Variation and ABA.

How do you create your instruments? Or do you download them? Thanks!

bryce responds:

i made the presets with Wasp XT, they're just two basic square waves

Into The Second Dimension Into The Second Dimension

This is so epic!

It's just epic! The perfect game track!

fluffatron responds:

Thanks :)

Crash Course Crash Course

Abstract music art

I like it. It's abstract.
Did you just vacuum clean your computer because it crashed? :O :P
But hey this is really cool. Pretty funny actually! It's art. Very nice!

DXVanille responds:

Abstract art, yeah! That's what it is! Thanks for checkin' out my stuff.

This was my second song, so I was just screwin' around with the software, seeing what I could do. Glad you enjoyed it!

Most of my stuff is not abstract, though. :P

Evil-Dog - Asshole! Evil-Dog - Asshole!

Am I wrong?